Bizzy in tha hizzy -- Currently Busy With: My Birthday!

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Bizzy in tha hizzy -- Currently Busy With: My Birthday!

Post by plasticwingsband »

Wish me a good one plz?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure nobody's taken notice of my absence as of late, but I'd like to say that I apologize for my poor attendence.

I have been extremely busy lately. Between attending the Coachella Valley Music Festival (http://www.coachella.com if you'd like to see who played) last weekend, Prom this weekend (for which I have inexplicably been nominated King), and my birthday on the morrow (the 19th one), I've had a lot going on. I also have been up to my ass in schoolwork that needs to made-up, and am currently in the process of studying for AP Tests as well.

I just wanted to say that I should be back to my regularly scheduled posting habits sometime next week, and I'll have stories and pictures (mostly from Coachella) to entertain you all with.
Last edited by plasticwingsband on Fri May 06, 2005 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Green Gibbon!
BUTT CHEESE
Now Playing: Bit Trip Complete

Post by Green Gibbon! »

Who the hell are you?

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

That's a damn good question.

Psxphile

Post by Psxphile »

Did our little oasis treat you well? I know the heat can be murder sometimes, but actually it's been really good this year (so far). Last year people were dropping like flies.

Neo Yi

Post by Neo Yi »

I'm sure nobody's taken notice of my absence as of late, but I'd like to say that I apologize for my poor attendence.

I have been extremely busy lately.
You ain't the only one...............okay, okay, my computer crapped out and I played Zelda: WW, so I wasn't so busy.
~Neo

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Psxphile wrote:Did our little oasis treat you well? I know the heat can be murder sometimes, but actually it's been really good this year (so far). Last year people were dropping like flies.
Actually, I lived in the area for a good 5 years (in Palm Desert, to be specific), so I knew what to expect.

Even though I didn't appreciate the area when I lived there (mostly due to the fact that it's hot as fucking hell and everything in Palm Desert closes at so there's nothing to do), it was a lot of fun to be back. The hotel we stayed at was right by my old house, and it was the first time I'd actually driven around the town.

What part of the area do you live in?

Omni Hunter
Omnizzy

Post by Omni Hunter »

Well, your card should reach you in about 4-5 days. What happens at Coachella?

SuperKnux

Post by SuperKnux »

Dude, you went to Coachella?! Lucky bastard. Spill the beans. How were the bands? ..anything cool happen? I've been so out of the loop lately, I don't even know NIN's setlist. Did you stick around for Bright Eyes?

I'll stop with the questions, and wait for your answer.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

SuperKnux wrote:Dude, you went to Coachella?! Lucky bastard. Spill the beans. How were the bands? ..anything cool happen? I've been so out of the loop lately, I don't even know NIN's setlist. Did you stick around for Bright Eyes?

I'll stop with the questions, and wait for your answer.
Unfortunately, I missed out on NIN & Bright Eyes, but I did manage to see a great deal. There's lots of stuff to talk about, so when I'm less busy (and once I get the pictures developed), I'll make sure to type up the whole experience here. It was most definitely awesome, but that's as much detail as I can go into at present.

Psxphile

Post by Psxphile »

plasticwingsband wrote:What part of the area do you live in?
Coachella, actually. Though I commute to Indio to earn my paycheck.