Oh my God Powerpuff Girl Anime coming soon (Not joking)

Speak your mind, or lack thereof. There may occasionally be on-topic discussions.
Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Oh my God Powerpuff Girl Anime coming soon (Not joking)

Post by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra »

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20050401/taf.htm

Powerpuff Girls Z (Provisional Title)
Will air on: Cartoon Network
Produced by: Toei Anime, Animplex, Cartoon Network
Character Design: Shimokasa Miho (Ultra Maniac)
Animation Toei Animation

I came across this at another forum. I guess that it was just a matter of time.
Last edited by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Whoa, dude.

Dache

Post by Dache »

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

About where my Avatar should be. This proves your inferiority and vast stupidity. As you may remember I did nothing until someone flamed me and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then I stood up for my self you power abusing immature brats. I even apologized when it was your fault. How dare you. Is this how you show your responsibility? :evil:

Dark Crow

Post by Dark Crow »

I think this is just an attempt for the series to gain more popularity, as practically everyone likes anime styled cartoons these days. And Cosmos, nobody wants to hear your whinging for you being douched. You should have known better than to insult Segaholic.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Dark Crow wrote:I think this is just an attempt for the series to gain more popularity, as practically everyone likes anime styled cartoons these days. And Cosmos, nobody wants to hear your whinging for you being douched. You should have known better than to insult Segaholic.
Segaholic? Who?

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

IT MIGHT BE GOOD!
Last edited by Spazz on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Professor Machenstein

Post by Professor Machenstein »

Anyway and about where my Avatar should be. This proves your inferiority and vast stupidity. As you may remember I did nothing until someone flamed me and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then I stood up for my self you power abusing immature brats. I even apologized when it was your fault. How dare you.
Some nerve. From the start of your outbursting, it would have been wise for you to either put away your pride or leave. But NO. Instead you stayed and still threw your inferiority comments like so much spewing vomit. Then you come back after weeks of your humiliation, as if you didn't derve all the trouble you had, and then give us the cliche "How dare you"? Do you not have a nervous system, or are you just trying to yank our chains? Honestly.

Ngangbius
Now Playing: Dragon Quest IX

Post by Ngangbius »

PPG is very popular in Japan so this was only a matter of time.

I've already seen this on a couple of MB already and I have to say I like the character designs except for the Prof's.

Can't wait to see what Him will look like. =D

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:About where my Avatar should be. This proves your inferiority and vast stupidity. As you may remember I did nothing until someone flamed me and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then I stood up for my self you power abusing immature brats. I even apologized when it was your fault. How dare you. Is this how you show your responsibility? :evil:
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Professor Machenstein wrote:
Anyway and about where my Avatar should be. This proves your inferiority and vast stupidity. As you may remember I did nothing until someone flamed me and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Then I stood up for my self you power abusing immature brats. I even apologized when it was your fault. How dare you.
Some nerve. From the start of your outbursting, it would have been wise for you to either put away your pride or leave. But NO. Instead you stayed and still threw your inferiority comments like so much spewing vomit. Then you come back after weeks of your humiliation, as if you didn't derve all the trouble you had, and then give us the cliche "How dare you"? Do you not have a nervous system, or are you just trying to yank our chains? Honestly.
1. I don't have pride or honor both are stupid and get you killed in life.

2. I really don't want another mess.

3. You guys screw up my avatar and expect me to be OKAY with it?

4. Humiliation? Didn't you guys get tired and leave? I was not made a fool of here, but rather you all who felt the need to retaliate for your own wrongdoing.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

ANAL XXX PLZ?

Professor Machenstein

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:2. I really don't want another mess.
Then SHUT UP!
The Douche Bag label may be removed if you start posting and prove that you can be an intelligent and possibly friendly member of the community we have here. If not, then, we're not going to miss you much.

Professor Machenstein

Curses! You beat me to it.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Professor Machenstein wrote:You don't call this humiliating?
Heck no. Stuff like that is fun. I enjoy debating and taking insane odds on headfirst. Anyway I'm not the one who gave up. My point is that I never did anything BEFORE I was first flamed.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Give up.

plasticwingsband
ASSMAN

Post by plasticwingsband »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:
Heck no. Stuff like that is fun. I enjoy debating and taking insane odds on headfirst. Anyway I'm not the one who gave up. My point is that I never did anything BEFORE I was first flamed.
I've seen car alarms who are better at debating than you are.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Spazz wrote:Give up.
I've never given up at anything. Anyway why should I give up? I mean it's true I didn't start the mess and if someone screwed around with your account wouldn't you be angry too?
plasticwingsband wrote: I've seen car alarms who are better at debating than you are.
See that's an insult and I haven't insulted anyone since my second post.
Last edited by Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazy Penguin
Drano Master

Post by Crazy Penguin »

I beg of you to become a WWE script writer FiCo.

That Powerpuff thing looks crap. The designs are godawful and generic, the best thing about the real Powerpuff Girls' designs is the simplicity.

I'm sure that many of the "anime fans" will eat it up though, the same people who'd be absolutely outraged and crying blue murder if someone made an American version of a Japanese cartoon that deviated from the original as much, no doubt spouting off about Americanisation and disrespecting cultures while the irony invisible only to themselves slowly chokes them to death.

Professor Machenstein

Alright, well listen here. If you wanted to make a peaceful return, then just apologize and don't hurl anymore insults. I know you feel like we're the bad guys and you're the innocent one, but in this case, none of us are in the rightous side. We over-responded, and you went out of hand. I'm sorry you went through all this, but you shouldn't have attacked the admins. Just calm down. You'll fit in if you just chill. You never know, you might get undouched.

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Crazy Penguin wrote:I beg of you to become a WWE script writer FiCo.

That Powerpuff thing looks crap. The designs are godawful and generic, the best thing about the real Powerpuff Girls' designs is the simplicity.

I'm sure that many of the "anime fans" will eat it up though, the same people who'd be absolutely outraged and crying blue murder if someone made an American version of a Japanese cartoon that deviated from the original as much, no doubt spouting off about Americanisation and disrespecting cultures while the irony invisible only to themselves slowly chokes them to death.
Sadly I think that most people are going: cool "little girls", right now. Maybe once that wears off. Anyway I've seen Power puff Girls dubbed in Japanese and it seems okay at least.

Kishi

Post by Kishi »

That actually looks a million times better than the original Powerpuff Girls, and I loved the original.

Spazz

Post by Spazz »

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra wrote:and if someone screwed around with your account wouldn't you be angry too?
Nah, If it's by the someone in the GHZ, It's all in good fun. =Þ
plasticwingsband wrote: I've seen car alarms who are better at debating than you are.
XD

Final_Cosmos_the_Ultra
Douche Bag
Douche Bag

Professor Machenstein wrote:
Alright, well listen here. If you wanted to make a peaceful return, then just apologize and don't hurl anymore insults. I know you feel like we're the bad guys and you're the innocent one, but in this case, none of us are in the rightous side. We over-responded, and you went out of hand. I'm sorry you went through all this, but you shouldn't have attacked the admins. Just calm down. You'll fit in if you just chill. You never know, you might get undouched.

If I did something wrong then I’m sorry and I seriously think you for your response. As for the admins I don’t even know who there are no joke. I don’t have as much time to spend online as I used to so I don’t hang around here much. I’d expect admins to act more mature though whoever they are. Just because someone argues with you is no reason to abuse your power. I’d never do such a thing. So may I ask just who are the admins?